“As a student in the program... “IM IN THE PROGRAM”.... , The Citrine AHC... Molly and Renee are unbelievable... I have never had such supportive, attentive and wise guidance in an academic program I was involved and or participating... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! ” — Heidi Webber
Authentic Ayurvedic Training Online
Next Program Begins Oct 25, 2018
An Online Learning Experience...
S.A.M.A.'s Online AHC Program is more comprehensive than traditional 'Life Coaching' and now available for laypersons and healing arts professionals interested in learning the mystical medical science of Ayurveda to enrich and supplement their yoga/massage/counseling/fitness training/nursing/acupuncture careers or to simply heal themselves and family.
The time-proven science of Ayurveda is founded on the concept of individuality, food as medicine, our genetic constitution, our environment and our thought patterns. This program will help you understand why your physiology and mind is unique and empower you with the many options that exist in natural medicine and the ancient healing system of Ayurveda and yoga.
"I feel so different about my abilities since attending your schools, much more confidence in myself with so much more substance to offer people. I can't thank you enough for this experience and all of your heart and soul that you poured into it. You shared experiences and knowledge of sacred subjects so willingly, working with you was a blessing and transferred so much light that I can now transfer to others. I will no doubt continue to expand and extract lessons from you, your teachers, and your other students as time goes on. Thank you <3” --Nicole Paschar
6 Reasons to Enroll:
1. Embrace a rewarding and lucrative career by serving others. Upon graduation, you can charge between $85-$250 per hour depending on your skill set and demographic.
2. If you are a massage therapist, yoga teacher or other health professional, becoming a certified Ayurveda Health Counselor can open another revenue stream for you.
3. Learn how to heal yourself, family and friends. The planet needs more healers.
4. Meet other kindred spirts and life-long friends/colleagues.
5. Gently transform your life. Immerse yourself in more education and meditation, not medication.
6. SAMA is credentialed and approved by the RIOPC and National Ayurvedic Medical Association with outstanding, highly skilled faculty.